Sunday 2 June 2013

Favourite Things

I know how annoying it is, when you watch those You Tube make-up tutorials and they have professional expensive make-up. I've realized that barely anyone uses make-up like Collection 2000 and Barry M, so I guess that's why I made this blog?
Every Sunday, I'm going to dedicate my day, to either taking photos, or just trying a load of make-up out.
As you can tell I'm rubbish at these types of things.





I've got quite a bit of make-up, it's not particularly amazing, but I've got some. So I guess I might as well show you.

Eye liner-


FAST STROKE Eye Liner collection 2000, shade of black 1
Master Precise Liquid eyeliner MAYBELLINE NEW YORK, ultra fine-tip

Mascara- 


WaterGuard Mascara Brown/Black Natural Collection

Eye shadow-


Blush Violet Avon

Lip Stick- 


Moisture Shine in the shade of Pink Mallow Natural Collection

Lip Pen-


1000 Kisses in the shade of 600 Carry On Cherry RIMMEL LONDON





No comments:

Post a Comment